Saturday 25 June 2011

goodbye college, hello summer

for me, summer has officially kidnapped my ass. i left college today for summer vacation and i couldn't be any more excited. i love having a sense of freedom in my life for a certain amount of time, it gives me my independence. the only thing i'm upset about, is i'm going to miss everyone on my course, they're all such amazing people and have literally changed my life! without them i don't think i would've pulled through, you beauts.

plans for summer
  • go to oakwood
  • celebrate my birthday
  • go to the beach
  • go to cardiff atrium open day
  • clear the garden of brambles
  • work on research sketchbook
  • throw out everything that i no longer need 
  • apply for university
  • just be a teenager
  • get back into photography
  • dance class
ideally i need a job but no-one's hiring so my mum's offered (offered? more like forced me into it) to teach me how to budget my money correctly making it last longer and so i won't bug her for money. that should be really interesting. 

what are your plans for the summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment