Tuesday 6 September 2011

Merthyr Rock

My friend Stacey & I went to Merthyr Rock 2 days ago in Merthyr Tydfil. We met some of her friends from away up there & spent the day with them in Cyfartha Park. There were so many bands walking around *cough*Kids in Glass Houses & Lost Prophets*cough* 

There were 2 stages, the 2nd stage & the main stage. The second stage was curated than none other than Kids in Glass Houses themselves. Here's the line-up for each stage below:
Second stage
Future of The Left
Jettblack
Exit International
Save Your Breath
The Social Club
Spycatcher
Dead Beggars Club
Crossbreaker

Main stage
The Blackout
Funeral for a Friend
Skindred
Young Guns
Attack! Attack! 
My Passion
Revoker
The Guns
Go-X 

I would've taken loads of pictures myself but my camera is broken, I'm waiting for college to start so I can get a new one. 14mp Alba here I come! Instead here are some taken by a photographer called Finn Beadles, there is a link below the photos. I take no credit for any of them, but you can find me in the first 3 photos shown.
















source: Finn Beadles

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment