I'm a teenager so of course I'm worrying about something, isn't everyone from the age of 14 worrying about something worth while? We all have different worries from everyone else but there's always a few that bring a group of people together.
1. I'm worried that I'm not going to finish my college work to the standard I need it to be
2. I'm worried that I won't get into my chosen university
3. I'm worried that I'll lose touch with all of my friends when I'm in uni
4. I'm worried that my parents won't become financially stable
5. I'm worried my dad won't get a job
6. I'm worried about my dog dying in front of me every day