Wednesday 27 July 2011

Vanessa Hudgens jumps on the short band wagon

Logging onto msn doesn't tend to shock me, today it made my jaw drop. You know that msn today news pop up thing? One of the article links showed a picture of Vanessa Hudgens.. with short hair. Normally I'd leave the link and close the window but I had to check this out!

Although this look was unveiled for a Neutrogena event it was't really hyped up until the Captain America red carpet premiere where she sported a glam take on the look in LA on 19th July 2011.

Source - here

This may be for a film role but Hudgens wears this style with true Hollywood confidence. Her upcoming film 'Gimme Shelter' is a whole world away from her Disney High School Musical roots, Vanessa will be playing a pregnant homeless woman! Shocked?


Personally I think she carries off this look effortlessly but I still prefer her signature wavy locks. What do you think?

1 comment: