Saturday 30 July 2011

what to expect from kayla?

Lately I haven't been blogging about what I want or as often as I would like so in the next few days I'll have to organise this blog a bit, change the layout & think of post ideas! Fortunately my mum bought me batteries for my camera today (Thank you Tesco, b1g1f) so I can add those pictures to my f21 haul and do some personal kind of posts which I have been wanting to do for quite a while.
Also I have a few art-based projects I want to share which is linked to my course in college so will make sense in a few weeks, i'm not going off track I swear!
As far as lookbooks/OOTD are concerned I have a feather based lookbook coming up very soon when I have the time to dedicate to the post.

Be patient & you will see these things happening, thank you (:

1 comment: